“Building a low-carbon, climate resilient future: climate action in support of the Paris Agreement” Çağrısı
Ufuk 2020 “Building a low-carbon, climate resilient future: climate action in support of the Paris Agreement” Çağrısı açıldı. Çağrı kapsamında, Paris İklim Anlaşması’nın hedeflerine yönelik olarak “Düşük karbonlu iklime dirençli bir gelecek inşa etme” teması ile aşağıdaki konu başlıklarında projeler desteklenecektir. Son başvuru tarihi 13 Şubat 2020’dir.
- LC-CLA-23-2020(CSA): Towards a comprehensive European mountain research strategy
- LC-CLA-22-2020(CSA): Enhancing the Belmont Forum Collaborative Research Action on Climate, Environment and Health
- LC-CLA-21-2020(CSA): Coordination of European Polar research
- LC-CLA-13-2020(RIA): Climate resilience of European coastal cities and settlements
- LC-CLA-11-2020(IA): Innovative nature-based solutions for carbon neutral cities and improved air quality
- LC-CLA-12-2020(RIA): Advancing climate services
- LC-CLA-15-2020(RIA): Forest Fires risk reduction: towards an integrated fire management approach in the E.U.
- LC-CLA-10-2020(RIA): Scientific support to designing mitigation pathways and policies
- LC-CLA-20-2020(RIA): Supporting the implementation of GEOSS in the Arctic in collaboration with Copernicus
- LC-CLA-14-2020(RIA): Understanding climate-water-energy-food nexus and streamlining water-related policies
- LC-CLA-18-2020(RIA-LS): Developing the next generation of Earth System Models
- LC-CLA-19-2020(RIA): Integrated GEOSS climate applications to support adaptation and mitigation measures of the Paris Agreement
- LC-CLA-17-2020(RIA): Polar climate: understanding the polar processes in a global context in the Arctic and Antarctic Regions
- LC-CLA-16-2020(RIA): Multi-hazard risk management for risk-informed decision-making in the E.U.